Unfiltered Audio BYOME

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Byometrics Carmen for BYOME Unfiltered Audio BYOME

good tips. i will try both.

Great plugin. Well worth the $104 I spent. Definitely not worth the “retail” price to me. But that’s not saying it isn’t worth that to someone else.

But...still...I don’t think the Resonator in BYOME sounds as good as Ableton Live’s, which I use in nearly every project.

No complaints about the interface size resetting at every instance? After loading it, the first thing for me is to make it bigger because as it has been mentioned, the font is quite bad in small sizes.
In Studio One, that is, but I have also seen it in FL now. I would be fine with the old 100, 125, 150%... settings.
dermage wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:25 pmByome is just great. Of course i'd welcome more macro controls. Also M/S would be nice. And a possibilty to increase screen space to the right would help a lot navigating bigger patchs.
We should be able to collapse every module even more - i.e., with no controls, so it does take not much space. 3rd collapse state pls! Or an option to collapse fully instead of how it is now.
To be honest, I don't ever need the small controls as they are now, so there is a lot of space wasting going on for me.

andrewbrewer wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:09 pm Anyone have a problem where comment boxes only show up in a split second and then disappear? I have this with all UA plugins, but I get same problem with Parawave RAPID vst so it’s not unique to UA
I used to get frequent problems with tooltips on Win10, turned out i had to update my graphics driver to fix it. I don't have a graphics card so had to update the cpu driver (Intel). Maybe that will help.

Amalgane by Inear Display and Byome by Unfiltered Audio...great time for multi-fx and fsu lovers ! :D

tapiodmitriyevich wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:41 amWe should be able to collapse every module even more - i.e., with no controls, so it does take not much space. 3rd collapse state pls! Or an option to collapse fully instead of how it is now.
To be honest, I don't ever need the small controls as they are now, so there is a lot of space wasting going on for me.
Good idea. Also a third option to have the collapsed macros with connections accessible.

:idea:
andrewbrewer wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:09 pm Anyone have a problem where comment boxes only show up in a split second and then disappear? I have this with all UA plugins, but I get same problem with Parawave RAPID vst so it’s not unique to UA
Im on win7 and this frusteated me for at least the last 2 years. I disabled aero themes from day 1, pereferring the look and feel of claasic windows. Re-enabling them has fixed the tooltips issue. I'll have to live with a customised aero display.😀

dermage wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:25 pm Byome is just great. Of course i'd welcome more macro controls. Also M/S would be nice. And a possibilty to increase screen space to the right would help a lot navigating bigger patchs.

But all in all it's the best multi effect I ever used. It just sparks creativity, and each time it's a different outcome. Thumps up UA, you made it!
Well said

Played with this last night. My lovely lady, was not enjoying the weirdness of the noise I was making, so I was banished to using headphones.

I call that a success then.

:hihi:

I am permanently banished to using headphones ;(

Even with headphones on my ex would complain about me bashing keys too loudly.

rollasoc wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:19 pmPlayed with this last night. My lovely lady, was not enjoying the weirdness of the noise I was making, so I was banished to using headphones.
I never listen to music when my wife is at home. She hates stuff like Autechre, or classical music, or countertenor singing. General rule of thumb, she hates all my hobbies :o Does not even know my preferences. Fate of weirdoes like me. She does not even know such a thing like Letsplay videos, YT tuts or TV show reaction videos, or internet fora exist. Oh, offtopic.

mutantdog wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:47 am
tapiodmitriyevich wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:41 amWe should be able to collapse every module even more - i.e., with no controls, so it does take not much space. 3rd collapse state pls! Or an option to collapse fully instead of how it is now.
Good idea. Also a third option to have the collapsed macros with connections accessible.
The "3rd collapse state pls!" sounds like a good idea.
I found the controls (when collapse) pretty convenient though.

tapiodmitriyevich wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:06 pm
rollasoc wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:19 pmPlayed with this last night. My lovely lady, was not enjoying the weirdness of the noise I was making, so I was banished to using headphones.
I never listen to music when my wife is at home. She hates stuff like Autechre, or classical music, or countertenor singing. General rule of thumb, she hates all my hobbies :o Does not even know my preferences. Fate of weirdoes like me. She does not even know such a thing like Letsplay videos, YT tuts or TV show reaction videos, or internet fora exist. Oh, offtopic.
Ohh yeah, the Autechre test. I still haven't found a woman here that can even remotely get into Autechre :hihi:

I remember one particular argument about William Basinski's Desintegration Loops. "That's not music! That's just repeating the same thing over and over again!" :hihi:
Philip Glass was fine, though :hihi:
Last edited by Delta Sign on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”