SuperWave

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:54 pm Wow, 14 years, that thing is even older than Sylenth1 :hihi: It must be one of the oldest plugins still available...

Found a thread from January 2005, back then the P8 was already version 1.6.
I think I've still got the very first S.E. plugin ever released somewhere on an old drive. If I remember correctly it was a simple 303 type synth done by Jeff himself. Early on there were some gems like Oberon and Phantom if I'm recalling the names properly and of course Sylenth 1 started life as a S.E. plugin.

Are we getting to the point were old VSTi synths are gaining cult status much like old hardware synths have ? :o
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wow it is really sad how a lot of those guys just dropped off the face of the earth. Even SuperWave disappeared and I was really pissed about that because they used the challenge response thing and I couldn't reauthorize it on a new computer. Who would ever have thought that Eddy would eventually come back, make everything right, and still be around in the year 2018. I give SuperWave a lot of credit now for that.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

They use a custom version jBridge on their plugins. On my setup it doesn't work well and I get some really nasty sounds out of it. I wish it will be fixed in the future.

Return to “Instruments”