SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Still no reply to my return support email and I don't know what more I can do, I will not be upgrading for sure if he cannot offer good support, he has been sent a screen grab of my 'account locked'...I'll be contacting Plugin Boutique in regards to this now, it is not acceptable.

breakmixer wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 pm Still no reply to my return support email and I don't know what more I can do, I will not be upgrading for sure if he cannot offer good support, he has been sent a screen grab of my 'account locked'...I'll be contacting Plugin Boutique in regards to this now, it is not acceptable.
Tony,

I apologize for the delay. Apparently Gercek forwarded your issue to me but I haven't had the time to respond to recent issues yet. Looks like your account was locked as we refunded you in the past, so I activated the account again. I PMed you your serial number.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

skank wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:45 pm I too am having the "missing waveforms" issue, I have the latest version, did I miss something? :(

Thanks
Guys I am working on this and will update all expansion presets banks this week.
Works at KV331 Audio

sqigls wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:40 am i WAS an owner of the Everything Bundle, but another two soundbanks have been released since, and I can't access them. I'm assuming I'll need to keep buying each soundbank as it's released to keep owning the Everything Bundle...?
Please refresh your license key file. You'll be able to download those banks as well.
Works at KV331 Audio

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:29 am How do you do that? I can't find anything about how to refresh licenses on their site (doesn't even say where they are supposed to go actually)?
SynthMaster User Manual Page 17-18-19:

http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmaster/ ... manual.pdf
Works at KV331 Audio

Jed9999 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:02 pm Running SSD here too! Something to do with Windows maybe?
Do you have any additional waveforms/wavetables under documents/synthmaster/waveforms folder?

Those might be the reason for the delay.
Works at KV331 Audio

fup4000 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:59 pm Hello I have sent a few messages through your website & nothing..im along Synthmaster user im upset with the lack of anyone getting back to me.. neither SM2 OR SM1 are working im on a Mac running 10.13.6.. both synths crash Ableton & Logic Pro X .as I said this has been going on for some time.. I have songs I have mad with both that I can not use @ the moment. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me..my email is thanks !
What is your email address? Please PM me, I can't help you without knowing who you are.
Works at KV331 Audio

LeVzi wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:56 am It does seem like the Dev has disappeared off the face of the planet.

I was impressed for a long time with the activeness of the dev. Now I actually own a SM product and need support he's gone, call that sods law.
Excuse me ? :x Do I have to be on KVR everyday? I have a LOT of work to do to develop new products and fix longstanding issues (updates are on the way for SM 2.9, SM1, SM1 iOS, SM Player iOS).

If you have any issues to report, you can contact us at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx
Gercek will try to answer, if he can't he's gonna forward the issue to me.
Works at KV331 Audio

Captain wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:20 am Again, I'm really really hoping SM gets to the same level in stability, bug-freeness (is that a word?) and polish as some of my other favourite synths. Otherwise I wouldn't care, but in their core, SM1 & SM2 are fantastic synths, and seeing them live to their full potential would be amazing. I totally get it how difficult this is for a small developer... but here's to hoping! :)
I did a quick search on our issue database, and you haven't reported any issues to us so far. If you'd like us to fix issues, please report them to us at:

http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx

BTW, you're running an older version of SynthMaster One (v1.0.5), please update to the latest version.
Works at KV331 Audio

fmr wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:59 pm Bulent is working on SM 3. I'm not sure but I think there will not be any more SM 2 updates, unless there's some nasty show stopper.
There will be at least one update for SynthMaster 2.9, which will include new presets as well.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:17 am
breakmixer wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 pm Still no reply to my return support email and I don't know what more I can do, I will not be upgrading for sure if he cannot offer good support, he has been sent a screen grab of my 'account locked'...I'll be contacting Plugin Boutique in regards to this now, it is not acceptable.
Tony,

I apologize for the delay. Apparently Gercek forwarded your issue to me but I haven't had the time to respond to recent issues yet. Looks like your account was locked as we refunded you in the past, so I activated the account again. I PMed you your serial number.
Apology accepted, I will check it out today. Cheers.

kv331 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:03 am I did a quick search on our issue database, and you haven't reported any issues to us so far. If you'd like us to fix issues, please report them to us at:
http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx
BTW, you're running an older version of SynthMaster One (v1.0.5), please update to the latest version.
You are right, I haven’t reported any bugs through the website, and I understand it’s the only way to properly bring any bugs to your attention. :) I usually do my best to take a moment to file comprehensive bug reports whenever I encounter problems in any software. In the case of SM, many of the bugs have already been mentioned and discussed here, so I guess I never felt necessary to add my voice to the choir.

Also, some of the bugs are quite obscure in nature (like some 3rd party patches strangely playing out of tune), and filing a report would first mean spending some time to find out more about the causes. I always want to find out as much as I can about a possible bug before I contact the developer.

I haven’t updated my SM versions for a while simply because I haven’t been using them. I just finished a major project that took a better part of the year, and I used only plugins that I know to work well. But since the project is now finished, I again have some time for SynthMaster, among other things. :) I promise that from now on I’ll properly report any bugs I might find! Again, really love SynthMaster, and I want to help making it better any way I can.

kv331 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:38 am
sqigls wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:40 am i WAS an owner of the Everything Bundle, but another two soundbanks have been released since, and I can't access them. I'm assuming I'll need to keep buying each soundbank as it's released to keep owning the Everything Bundle...?
Please refresh your license key file. You'll be able to download those banks as well.
hey forgot to say thank you for this.
refreshed it and the banks downloaded.
Thanks heaps :)

For those of you who are experiencing the "missing waveforms" issue with some expansion presets, the issue is resolved now!

To download the updated expansion banks:

1. delete preset banks under: <user documents folder>/SynthMaster/Presets
2. fire up SynthMaster, goto browser, click on "Purchased" button, right click on Banks list
3. Select "refresh my licenses" menu first and then "restore my licenses" menu.
Works at KV331 Audio

BTW - If I buy all the expansions for $4 that you have currently on sale, can I use them with the regular version of Synthmaster? Or are they exclusively for the Player?
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”