How to exploit the social media & grow your audience

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:28 pm No idea where he is from, nor do I care about every ethnic tribal wear or metrosexual pseudo-fashion on the planet...
Either people understood my Scotsman hint or not...
kilts are roman anyway.

What's this thread about anyway?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:52 pm What's this thread about anyway?
fluffy not being as fluffy as one would imagine?

:ud: :o
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:56 pm
or much ado about a fluffy little nothing
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:56 pm
or much ado about a fluffy little nothing
out , damned spot !!!

:monocle guy:

There are a few posters on KVR who don't seem to do anything else anymore but try to derail thread. Half this thread is off-topic nonsense and the incompetent moderators don't do anything about it, or even participate in this kindergarten...

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:22 pm There are a few posters on KVR who don't seem to do anything else anymore but try to derail thread. Half this thread is off-topic nonsense and the incompetent moderators don't do anything about it, or even participate in this kindergarten...
The fluffy doth protest too much, methinks ...

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:22 pm There are a few posters on KVR who don't seem to do anything else anymore but try to derail thread. Half this thread is off-topic nonsense and the incompetent moderators don't do anything about it, or even participate in this kindergarten...
:cry: down with this sort of thing!

There was only one on topic post until now to be precise... Mine isn‘t either...

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38 pm
There was only one on topic post until now to be precise... Mine isn‘t either...
and ftr that incompetent mod has his notifications set for all to go to emails, was awoke 6 times last night because he sleeps with the phone on his night table, the last being the report made by WR (other notifications were not reports) and that's when he got out of bed for the day, went to the head and then moved the thread within minutes of being out of bed and before doing anything else...I suggest it's not my problem if some people cant take a little joke.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

experimental.crow wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 pm
I don't think so. Just look at the Instruments forum, same thing there. As if there were no off-topic forum for lonely, bored people looking for some verbal fun :hihi:

Anyway, I am out of here...

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:54 pm
I don't think so. Just look at the Instruments forum, same thing there. As if there were no off-topic forum for lonely, bored people looking for some verbal fun :hihi:

hoist with his own petard ...

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:54 pm

well then maybe you could do your part and hit report, that's why it's there instead of expecting us to read every word. No, instead I'm moving your posts you know belong elsewhere :roll:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”