Steamworke and Cinematic Impact for Alchemy still available somewhere?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the header says.
Can they still be bought somewhere?

Thanks
classic

Sadly no, although Alchemy 2 is now bundled with Logic Pro, so if you have a suitable Mac you should get both of those sound libraries with that.

PC owners are now without Alchemy unless they still have it installed from before Camel Audio became part of the Apple empire.

Even if you attempted to buy these libraries 2nd hand, you might run into difficulties getting them to run on your own computer, due to their licensing restrictions.

Martin
Last edited by MWSOS on Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MWSOS wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:06 pm Sadly no, although Alchemy 2 is now bundled with Logic Pro, so if you have a suitable Mac you should get both of those sound libraries with that.

PC owners are now without Alchemy unless they still have it installed from before Camel Audio became part of the Apple empire.

Even if you attempted to buy these libraries 2nd hand, you might run into difficulties getting them to run on your own computer.

Martin

Yes I know:(

Just thought couldn´t be wrong to ask here.

Thanks.
classic

Thanks for your interest in my Steamworx library though - it's good to know that it's not been completely forgotten 8)

Martin

MWSOS wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:10 pm Thanks for your interest in my Steamworx library though - it's good to know that it's not been completely forgotten 8)

Martin
It is a fantastic library.
I have been silly enought to sell my Alchemy including all its librarys as the Company was eaten.
Now I have the Alchemy again, works perfekt on 'Win10, but the best librarys on earth dissapear with it sadly.

What about making a new on in colaboartion with the users that still have Alchemy.
Just using the samples it provides in the factory library? :hyper:

Greetings
armin

classic wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:16 pm It is a fantastic library.

What about making a new on in colaboartion with the users that still have Alchemy.

Greetings
armin
Thanks armin! :D

Unfortunately Apple now own not only Alchemy but all its associated samples across all the libraries (including the factory one), so I would probably get clobbered if I attempted to release a library that used them ;)

Martin

MWSOS wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Greetings
armin

Unfortunately Apple now own not only Alchemy but all its associated samples across all the libraries (including the factory one), so I would probably get clobbered if I attempted to release a library that used them ;)

Martin
And skinned :o
:dog: Shit happens:)

Anyway its easy enought to create good presets with it.

I use Steamworx quite a bit, often as starting points, but sometimes as is.

Alchemy is such a breeze to program, it’s often worth a dive in, make some of your own.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

classic wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:48 pm
MWSOS wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Greetings
armin

Martin
And skinned :o
:dog: Shit happens:)

Anyway its easy enought to create good presets with it.

You are right:)

MWSOS wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:10 pm Thanks for your interest in my Steamworx library though - it's good to know that it's not been completely forgotten 8)

Martin
It's a superb library, Martin. Thank you!

I'd love to see you design some Falcon libraries.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Return to “Soundware”