after the move

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

^^^^ @ Mushy Mushy:
I am very tempted to Quote your post to see what happens ;)

The"Jump to" list always is displayed upwards, even when the button is close to the top of the window and there is much more room downwards:

Image >>> https://i.imgur.com/cv05MQr.png
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

that's weird
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

The layout still gets screwed up (especially when using browser zoom) when people don't insert a space after a comma or a slash, for instance in the market place forum where some people list all their plugins like this: khjgkegfkh/kheskfhkef/khjdkfjhfkjhw or swkjgde,jhgdhjvf,djhgdgj

Maybe the forum software should insert spaces automatically after all punctuation marks.

fluffy_little_something wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:05 pm The layout still gets screwed up (especially when using browser zoom) when people don't insert a space after a comma or a slash, for instance in the market place forum where some people list all their plugins like this: khjgkegfkh/kheskfhkef/khjdkfjhfkjhw or swkjgde,jhgdhjvf,djhgdgj

Maybe the forum software should insert spaces automatically after all punctuation marks.

Hmm, with my beloved old Opera I get proper breaks after the slashes and commas.

And the post text fits my screen up until 400% zoom. If I zoom more then it goes over the edge, but the side-scrollbar works. :)

It looks like this here in Chrome at any zoom above 150%, the higher, the worse. My default for KVR is 200%.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for the screenshot, I see what you mean. No I don't have that. My layout is constantly changing anyway as I zoom in, until I got everything in a sort of list (without the 'grid lines').

hey hey I idn't have to scroll through all the company forums, that's been fixed...good job guys and thank you :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Apparently I'm interested in gay cruises now....

Another member mentioned the same a few days ago (chk071 perhaps).
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

... does that mean you two are getting together ;)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:58 pm ... does that mean you two are getting together ;)
Nah he’s a prick.

J/k :hug:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:06 pm
DarkStar wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:58 pm ... does that mean you two are getting together ;)
Nah he’s a prick.

he is though...

i wouldn't mind a cruise actually.
actually that's not true. i hate travelling but id like a holiday, i suppose a cruise by its nature is non stop travel.
just send me some gays.

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:57 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:06 pm
Nah he’s a prick.

he is though...
true

Hink wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:10 pm hey hey I idn't have to scroll through all the company forums, that's been fixed...good job guys and thank you :tu:
:tu: :tu: :tu:

The customize forums feature is now opt out. Any new forums added will be included by default until you choose to exclude them.

However, anyone who had custom forums already should have had their selections preserved.

Edit at https://www.kvraudio.com/mykvr.php?m=prefs#myforums

Return to “Site Stuff”