after the move

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Edit, Report and Quote buttons can be pushed off to the right too (they are underneath the tabs in the lower screenshot).

Image >>> https://i.imgur.com/nEKPOBA.png

Maybe caused by an embedded (wide) image in a first post?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ben seems to have fixed the scrollbar overflow thing in Firefox :tu:

ZeePok wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:48 am
onerob wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:32 pm I would really, really prefer it if the little red square 'link to unread posts' would not appear on threads I haven't opened. It used to be so much easier to distinguish between unopened threads / opened threads / opened threads with new posts.

Threads that you opened before, but have no new posts, have a light grey square to the left of them. It's easier to check that.
True, but at the moment any new unopened thread looks identical to a thread that I have opened and has new posts. They both have the dark grey square and the red bullet point. This has made things much more visually confusing.

Wasn't it was always like that?
Just with the current "first unread" thingumy being a bit more eye-catching?

Just had an ad for "All gay cruises", with some muscular men in bathing trunks in it. And, no, that's not because of my usual browsing behavior. :oops:

farlukar wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:54 pm Wasn't it was always like that?
Just with the current "first unread" thingumy being a bit more eye-catching?
I can't be 100% sure but I don't think so. Perhaps the fact that all thread titles are now in bold adds to the effect (even if it's an imagined effect). I have to say I prefer the formatting system at Gearslutz in relation to distinguishing between read and unread etc..

chk071 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:06 pm Just had an ad for "All gay cruises", with some muscular men in bathing trunks in it. And, no, that's not because of my usual browsing behavior. :oops:
:hihi:
google ads!
im getting nothing but argos though, but then i have been searching for a phone :hihi:

post removed by author because :oops:
Last edited by e@rs on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:39 pm Its not displaying posts properly on my mobile ... the latest post list is off centre in portrait view.
Fixed now :tu:

PLEASE move the 'report this post' icon to after the 'respond to this post' icon.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

:lol:

Yeah, misclicked the one or the other time as well. :P Maybe it'd be a good idea to move it to somewhere completely different. Like, right bottom, instead of besides the quote button at all.

svg test
ooh, sweet.

viewtopic.php?p=7180362#p7180362 updated to put the breadcrumb element just above "Mark all topics read" so I don't have to dive around the screen when navigating quite so much. (It's like that everywhere but I can live with it.) switch the pagination and search divs - search is now on the right, "mark read" is now on the left, closer to the rest of the navigation elements.

farlukar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:11 pm svg test
ooh, sweet.
im not even sure what youre testing now :?

Me neither. Looks cool though. :)

Return to “Site Stuff”