KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zeep wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:00 am So there's been a forum update? Suddenly thread titles have a lot of space between them and the text size is really big. It's like a big zoom. I hope we can customize this at some point because it looks really disproportionate.
This

Russell Grand wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:53 am No more "dark forum" option? This white sucks.
It's awful, unpleasant and unreadable. I'll come back when there is a dark theme option. And I'm not going to f**k around with greasemonkey.

FLWrd wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:01 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:53 am No more "dark forum" option? This white sucks.
It's awful, unpleasant and unreadable. I'll come back when there is a dark theme option. And I'm not going to f**k around with greasemonkey.
Jezus Christ, there's even an obscenity filter.

The "About:" list of topics isn't constrained, so the dt element in the row-item pushes the lastpost dd off the end. (Yes, I checked without custom styles, too.)
KVRAboutList.png
It needs something to constrain the dt element itself. This seems to help but it's not perfect - the pagination wraps, which looks messy.

Code: Select all

dl.row-item > dt {
    max-width: 65.3% !important;
}
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FLWrd wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:02 pm
there has been for many, many years :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

nm found it

Hink wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:20 pm
FLWrd wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:02 pm
there has been for many, many years :shrug:
Yep, although mine wasn't filtered; I typed out "f**k" with the stars as I always try to keep safe for work any of my profanities.

Still having issues with cutting off when upright on safari iOS 11 (iphone 7).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

masterhiggins wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:07 pm Still having issues with cutting off when upright on safari iOS 11 (iphone 7).
How did you make it dark?

FLWrd wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:59 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:07 pm Still having issues with cutting off when upright on safari iOS 11 (iphone 7).
How did you make it dark?
Hm. I didn’t do anything. I just scrolled down to the bottom of the screen on the main marketplace thread.

The side bar IS dark. It's just the forum template colours which aren't.

Is this thread just for design stuff? Because on Safari KVR keeps making me re-log in every few minutes and it is driving me bonkers.

Nevermind, just cleared my cookies and it seems to work again

What happened lately? The site is all messed up. Quotes are squished together horizontally, messages show up way lower down in the inbox, user names at the side move parts of words to a new line rather than full words. Everything is so messy since recent changes.

db3 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:32 pm
zeep wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:00 am So there's been a forum update? Suddenly thread titles have a lot of space between them and the text size is really big. It's like a big zoom. I hope we can customize this at some point because it looks really disproportionate.
This
...is there a way to make the text in the body of the posts smaller?

H

Return to “Site Stuff”