KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Also, the "First Unread Post" icon is way too small. Ideally, this would be the default behavior when clicking any thread title. Otherwise, make this bigger or move it out of the way. See how the Gearslutz forum works on something like an iPad for some good ideas on how to open the thread and unread post, without accidentally clicking something else. It's very uncluttered and clean.

Any chance of improving performance? It's pretty bad again lately. Seeing page redraws that just end up being black nothingness for a moment on scrolling and such (iPhone 4, yes I know it's old).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

In the Dark Forum Colours template, the quote and other buttons are hardly visible anymore, because the white background of those is gone...

Post reply and other buttons are looking really weird as well.

I have to say, as both Android phone/tablet and Pc/laptop user (I use 4 different browsers), at the moment I'm super satisfied to to the way, how Kvr looks. :tu:
I. e., I'm against changes. If I improved something, then only some menus, and maybe search-functions.

Now the buttons are (a bit) better, but, they font size in the forum is too big. :(

chk071 wrote:Now the buttons are (a bit) better, but, they font size in the forum is too big. :(
:?:
Really - I have to enlarge (by stressing) the page/thread what I'm readibg, to see it in my phone.
BTW - scalabe page is very handy - Gearslutz is missing that (or its very limited), which makes it much more unpleasant to read.

What's up with that humongous text size? I'm not blind - yet... :x

I'd have to set the browser to 90% - but then everything else is too small! Please change it back or provide an option to set text size in preferences.
The hole is deeper than the hum of its farts

Yeah, as i mentioned above, the font size in the posts is too big.

I don't like the latest change of Kvr UI, anyway in my tablet the way how text displays is uneven, and the pale color worse for the eye.

When previewing a post, the Thread title runs into the text body. It looks a little odd. The text that is finally posted is ok.

Where is the Subscribe Topic button?
How do I subscribe if I don't post?

No more "dark forum" option? This white sucks.

Russell Grand wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:53 am No more "dark forum" option? This white sucks.
+1

So there's been a forum update? Suddenly thread titles have a lot of space between them and the text size is really big. It's like a big zoom. I hope we can customize this at some point because it looks really disproportionate.

Hidden forums are no longer hidden also.

From a basic user's standpoint, i don't understand what was wrong with the previous design.

Good luck to the admin / owner. I don't mean to be negative.

zeep wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:00 am Hidden forums are no longer hidden also.
That is the worst! Please let me hide them again...

Return to “Site Stuff”