after the move

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

same on android unless i flip to sideways

There was a dark theme?

There was. It fitted much better to the general black theme of the site.

Is it me or do your preferred forums no longer apply? I had kvr slimmed down to maybe 10 forum subsections and now Im stuck seeing them all. Even tried resaving my preferences and didn't seem to matter

Yes, this is the most annoying change, please go back, even a less responsive KVR would be faster....

open link in new tab?

The new site doesn't scale well, I tend to have it zoomed up for my eyesight but this is now causing misaligned page elements, particularly in search view

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

That's funny

Chapelle wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:46 am Looks like all the banned users have been unbanned with the move (e.g. AdmiralQuality appears to be an active user).

nope :wink:

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

The new theme is painful to look at. And I mean it literally, there's something in the color scheme that make my eyes hurt.
No signature here!

There are quite a few issues to be sorted out over the next few days, but the move was successful.

Apart from moving to a new server we upgraded phpBB to the latest (from 3.0.x to 3.2.x) at the same time, so there was only one downtime. All the formatting issues will be fixed ASAP and a darker theme will return at some point.

Notification emails should have restarted...

Compact mode would be nice. It feels like threads take up more space in the list now.

+ 1 dark theme please.

All this light, I'm melting......

Return to “Site Stuff”