New versions of Morpheus and Guzheng?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are the samples updated as well, or do these updates focus on extended functionality (jammer, nks compatibility,...) only?

Are there upgrade paths for owners of the old non-player versions?

Yes the upgrade paths are very reasonable indeed

afaik they are mainly extended functionality but it is worth it - Morpheus is a joy of an instrument but needed bringing into line with the later libraries

if only they would do the same to resurrect their first few (sadly discontinued but still their most creative imho)

Guzheng 2 is a great upgrade.
As an sidemark: interestingly, when the Soniccouture upgraded their Xtended Piano for some time ago, I upgraded,but later I have noticed, that I use more the old version. Its simplier, with less effects and adjustable parameters, and its made for earlier Kontakt version, where you have several separate instruments, and the new version has all the stuff under one GUI. But in this case the beuaty was (is) in the samples, and their sounds, and I haven´t enjoyed that much of the new tweaking possibilities.

But Guzheng ver. 2 work very well.

Thanks guys, Soniccouture support also helped me with my upgrade code in the meantime, I´ll go for it (I always found the sound of the old Guzheng to be great, but the usability lacking...) :phones:

Once again - the Guzheng 2 is an extremely versatile instrument. :tu: :party: :x

Return to “Soniccouture”