motion plug

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is there any thought or development into a 3d/spatial positioning plugin?

There was some talk a year or two ago but not much since.

Melda have been doing a big restructuring of the back end and that's taken up a lot of time so I guess new products have been put on hold for a while. It seems like they're nearly finished though, so hopefully development of new products can kick off again soon.

Yeah, the restructure is finished.
I remember that Vojtech mentioned that he had made a spatial positioning plugin, but it would be part of the mixing revolution.
The mixing revolution has had some work being done in the background but the restructure was holding it back.
So I guess it will surface at some point in the not too distant future.

We have some exciting times ahead!
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Hehe yeah, actually I have this part already done here, but then I decided not to release it outside of the mixing revolution, so you'll have to wait I'm afraid :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I haven't been looking at the Melda pages on KVR for vey long, so what is the "mixing revolution" project?

onerob wrote:I haven't been looking at the Melda pages on KVR for vey long, so what is the "mixing revolution" project?
Oh, it´s enough if you look once a year about it. It is like the great cathedrals, a marvel our grand-grandchildren will enjoy... :D :D

pumafred wrote:
onerob wrote:I haven't been looking at the Melda pages on KVR for vey long, so what is the "mixing revolution" project?
Oh, it´s enough if you look once a year about it. It is like the great cathedrals, a marvel our grand-grandchildren will enjoy... :D :D
Ha ha!

One day, King Arthur will return to claim the throne. Until then...

Hehe :D :D :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”