a big thank you to TAL

Official support for: tal-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...for all those marvelous instruments and fx.
I bought all 3 commercial synths and cannot believe how good they are, seems Patrick only takes the right decisions (vector gfx so resizable, clean and nice ui, clean installation with no bloat or crap, easy to be made portable etc etc).
The new 101 update with custom colours is a killer.
Great support as well.
Thank you !!!

+1

Great developer, great prices and great customer service & feel.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

I have to +1 this.

TAL is my favourite soft synth company ever.

Under rated and under exposed for sure! Great sound, Great UI, Great Customer Service, Great prices.

Great decisions all round!

<3
http://www.youtube.com/reflekshun
Music Producer / Audio Engineer

Patrick "TAL" Kunz is one of my favorite dev with u-he, Toneboosters, Sean "ValhallaDSP" Costello and few others. Very nice plug-ins, including the freewares, not too pricey, etc.

And the GUIs are nice, especially TAL-Bassline-101 (GUI of TAL-Noisemaker is good, but a revamped without "hiding panel" would be better).

My only complaints (shared by some others) :

- TAL-Dub, TAL-Dub-2 and TAL-Reverb-2 are not available in audio units 64 bits
- TAL-NoiseMaker, TAL-Bassline-101 and TAL-Uno-LX don't have modwheel assignations (or matrix modulations)

Surely, I will buy TAL-Bassline-101 next year (especially with the possibility of modwheel assignations).

So, a big thank you to TAL ! :) :) :)

+1, thanks for the great plugins. I use them regularly.

These Swiss dudes are the best VSTi develpoppers since u-he, bar none. It's a miracle what they can do with the code. Everything they do is just one of the best and their sampler has become my obsession. :hihi: I love it to bits! :love:

An anecdote. I have several vocoders and I wanted a specific sound that I just couldn't find with other vocoders that I have [even hardware - Yamaha A5000], so I tried TOGU Vocoder and that was it! :D That made me seriously consider TAL as a very serious develpopper and end up with using all of their synths and finally the exceptionally great sampler that fairs incredibly well with all my hardware samplers.

Their GUI design philosophy, efficiency of the plugins, stability... that's not something you can find easily. They also don't sell snake oil. I love snakes, people just shouldn't do that. :( They are only superseded by u-he in my mind. I think that's a great compliment. :D

Cheers TAL guys! :tu:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

It's really fine that TAL-Dub-X contains all the TAL-Dub-I/II features... only misses a ducking feature and it would be one the best delay available.

DuX wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:01 am These Swiss dudes are the best VSTi develpoppers since u-he, bar none. It's a miracle what they can do with the code. Everything they do is just one of the best and their sampler has become my obsession. :hihi: I love it to bits! :love:

An anecdote. I have several vocoders and I wanted a specific sound that I just couldn't find with other vocoders that I have [even hardware - Yamaha A5000], so I tried TOGU Vocoder and that was it! :D That made me seriously consider TAL as a very serious develpopper and end up with using all of their synths and finally the exceptionally great sampler that fairs incredibly well with all my hardware samplers.

Their GUI design philosophy, efficiency of the plugins, stability... that's not something you can find easily. They also don't sell snake oil. I love snakes, people just shouldn't do that. :( They are only superseded by u-he in my mind. I think that's a great compliment. :D

Cheers TAL guys! :tu:
My yamaha a5000 (sampler ) doesn't really have a vocoder :party:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Have to jump on the wagon
I own

Dub x
Sampler
U no lx.
and 101

U no lx is my goto synth for quick standard sounds. I compare any other to it for sound quality.
I have never had stability issues with anything TAL. I once had the gui turn all purple on Sampler. It was my fault. ( I scaled the thing so big I was on seeing a small piece of the background ). I sent a support ticket.......the fix was sent promptly.

Thanks for the freebies we all love so much.
Thanks for prices we can all afford.
Thanks for top notch commitment to sound.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Word. TAL is a decent dev.

Yes thanks for the updates on the Sampler and now the Tal Dac for when I'm using other samplers.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Lots of well deserved kudos here.
Good to see!

oh man, huge +1

I absolutely adore U-NO-LX and BASSLINE-101 -- I think they are freaking fantastic emulations at a great price. Two of the easiest synths to use and understand quickly, while always delivering excellent results.

And TAL Sampler, it's in a class all by itself. I don't think it has any serious competition, in terms of what it's setting out to do. It's brilliant.

keep it up, TAL!

best developer

The developer is very communicative with users, even for simpler topics. He replied with a very friendly and kind attitude, unlike some arrogant developers. Both TAL-Sampler and TAL-DAC are both priceless and absolutely useful for so many things. Thank you for everything!
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Return to “TAL Software”