Who has used Camel Audio Camel Space, Phat, and Crusher?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am surprised I've made it this long without addressing this. I have spent a lot of time on workarounds for certain various issues that I locked myself out of and forgot about other possibilities regarding MIDI CC's.

It turns out that, in the Receptor version of Camel products, with the exception of Alchemy, there are inherent MIDI bindings that are hidden and, so far, unchangeable. Using my Trio v.1.2.1 Rack mode, I cannot Unlearn any MIDI CC bindings because I have none present in the midi learn setup.

In viewing the C: Drive through Muse Remote Control I have located the Camel Audio folder within the VSTPlugins folder and discovered, in each plugin folder (Space, Crusher, Phat) a .txt file that lists the MIDI bindings. These .txt docs are in the respective plugin's Data folder all of which include Camel Audio presets. Does anyone know a way to turn these bindings off or otherwise erase them? I have tried switching channels within my KMI controller but they respond in Omni. And unlike the synth channels in the Rack, the audio channels do not have a midi filtering/routing option.

Thanks
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

OK,

Bad news first: I wasted you time by writing the above question without doing deeper investigation.

Good news: I found out that all I needed to do was delete the number following the parameter. I never knew that .txt was used for the program itself. I always thought it was just user reference.

For those of you who have seen past posts of mine expressing frustration over the amount of work it takes to control this Receptor and the lack of user friendliness, I'm sorry. You can see from this entry why so much frustration.I'm always happy to learn - not so exited about the time it takes.

Thanks for your patience all. I'll work on mine.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Good info Fishoow!

But it IS a frustrating product...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Now that I can USE the those CC's for other things I'm in the throes of reconfiguring... a lot (the Keith McMillen controllers are so perfect for Receptors because one touch can control SO many things). I really like the Camel stuff and wish I had know about them sooner as to take advantage of the things that I'm just finding out about. For some reason the Garage Band version is not as fun as the original Alchemy.

I believe there are other plugins I've put on ignore because of similar issues. Right now I have some furniture rearranging but will post any other things I find as I get into it.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Return to “Muse Research and Development”