Molecules for PolyKB II Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Molecules for PolyKB II PolyKB

A collection of 75 Presets for the excellent PolyKB II synthesizer. The Pads have a very Krautrock/Popol Vuh Feel to them, this synth lends itself very well to this type of sound with plenty of motion and instability, it sounds very analog. The Sequences are fairly complex electro & Retro sounding. All presets make use of the Modulation Wheel and most use Aftertouch for expressive playing.

• 10 Arps
    1 FX
    35 Pads
    29 Sequences

Priced at $19.99 but available at a 25% discount using the Coupon 25DISCOUNT on the cart Page until the 20th April.

Product Page

https://soundcloud.com/astralp/sets/mol ... -polykb-ii

Can't believe this got no responses - great bank. Picked it up in the last GB but hadn't really had a chance to get into it before now, PKB is a really great sounding and underrated synth and between this and Kobold by Julian Ray it has some great patches.

Oxium is one I'd like to design for too, it sounds just as good as PKB but has a more traditional design but a few interesting quirks.
Last edited by Astralp on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah Oxium is great too - made some of the factory patches for that and have a bank of my own too - it's really great for gutsy sounds with movement.

oh great I'll have a look :)

Return to “Soundware”