Anyone From Muse Support Still Active?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First let me start off by introducing myself. Hi my name is Sergio i'm 41 years old and i'm from Rhode Island, USA. I'm a keyboard player in an International band mainly playing Original Portuguese and some Latin/American covers. I own 2 receptor 2 pros with OS versions 2.0.1 on them. I need some help in regards to them. They have some years on them and needed some maintenance now they work but I'm having issues due to reinstalling and cleaning up the drive. If anyone is left from Muse and can help me out it would be appreciated immensely. Meanwhile Happy Holidays to all. Thanks.

Hey Serg, welcome to the forum.

We are mostly left on our own after the decommissioning of Muse Research, but if you are willing to pay, you might be able to persuade Kevin Bryson to help you with your troubles. He was Muse Tech Support when they existed and now charges what I think is a reasonable fee for his expertise. I would contact him sooner rather than later though, because I kinda get the sense he would rather not heed the call to duty anymore. He has a life and career to think of after all--can't say I would blame him. If he does move on he will be a very valuable asset gone. Get him while you can.

If you have a fairly specific issue, you can open a thread here on KVR/Muse and perhaps someone will have encountered and solved your trouble before.

The most important and vital tip I can give you is to make a clone backup your hard drive. Best way is to use cloning device (search the foru--you'll find recommendations on that).

Good Luck to you!

Thank you Plethoraguy I actually already tried to reach out to him, since the only email I had for him was at Muse which I kind of figured he probably doesn't have that email any longer I reached out to him through his personal website. Still haven't heard from him but it's only been a day. I can't foresee him responding that fast to help out with a Muse product as I know life goes on and unfortunately so does the talent with it. As to cloning I tried to do the software based with no luck my external hardware cloning device just arrived today and i'm giving it a go as we speak. Thanks for replying and have yourself a great day.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”