Installing the Korg Legacy Collection on a Receptor 2+

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Receptor people

Do any of you seasoned Receptor users know if the current version of Korg's Legacy collection can be installed on a Receptor 2+?

I have checked the forum and have seen a couple of people say that they have managed to get the Wavestation plugin working, but not the M1, but these are several years old posts.

I tried copying the wavestation.dll to the unsupported VST folder (copied from my VST folder on my pc from an unlocked version of the digital suit), but it fails to install. I also tried the full install in the drop installers here folder. My Receptor then goes through the motions of installing and appears to be successful, but when the Receptor is refreshed, it asks for the serial key. Unfortunately, I no longer have the serial code for my original Korg Legacy Digital suit, so I can't check if this works. It doesn't show as being a failed install, but I can't see the plugins in the plugins list either.

I know the Receptor 1 didn't allow the use of Windows Installers, but it appears the R2 I have allows the normal Windows Installer to work. Is this something that was added in an OS update?

Hoping for some help here.

I tried with the M1. It loaded but the GUI graphics had issues so loading patches was pretty much impossible. I think it started to damage aspects of the OS.as well I had to forcibly uninstall it and one of my receptors still hasn't worked quite right after the fact and I probably need to replace the OS but in the current state of affairs I am not optimistic of that possibility.
Dan

Return to “Muse Research and Development”