NI K9 library license

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just found a NI K9 Library License for sale. Will the license work on my K9 preloaded T3io?
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

It should! Be careful about updates. I only know of Kontakt working through update 5.3.1 I hope you are able to get it going-the NI software is nearly all that I run on my Quattro. (along with a few other amazing pieces of software like lounge lizard, pianoteq, and samplemodeling)

hello
yes you can install the licence it will activate the pre installed k9 0n your unit but you must use the "offline" method for activation if you do it with receptor online you will destroy your K9 setup because the online update through the ni service center will download and install soFtware that the receptor can not run.Andy

I missed the boat on that license a year ago. NI has the remedy of buying the latest version of Ultimate which I will be able o use on my Mac and that license will validate the K9 I have installed on the Receptor. I just have not had $1200 this whole time.

What I DO have is Komplete Elements Mk2 though the purchase of a Presonus thing. I don't suppose I can download this and "Drag the Installer (exe, iso) Here". If not, though I've checked everywhere, it seems I have to pay full price for a product that is 3 years out of date.

As a side, has anyone ever gotten a plugin that was ignored to work even if the "validate ignored" process did not yield results?
I have the Arturia collection which would be very nice to have installed. Also, KVR just posted about the HOFA plugins which create a plugin chain environment which would be a PERFECT remedy for the Rack mode having only one possible plugin available per audio input. I would use it as a channel strip that includes verb/delay/dist/filter and so on so that each audio channel can have it's own characteristics.

Cheers
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Return to “Muse Research and Development”