Phonec 2 - opening patches from phonec v.1

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been really impressed with Phonec (had the demo of v.1), so much so that I decided to buy it (v.2, which has since been released). One problem I'm having though is that I can't seem to load patches made on the demo of v.1 on my bought copy of v.2. Am I missing something and there's an easy way to load patches between them or is this not possible?

andresrogarth wrote:I've been really impressed with Phonec (had the demo of v.1), so much so that I decided to buy it (v.2, which has since been released). One problem I'm having though is that I can't seem to load patches made on the demo of v.1 on my bought copy of v.2. Am I missing something and there's an easy way to load patches between them or is this not possible?
Unfortunately that's not possible, because Phonec 2 was completely rebuilt and is an entirely different plugin based on Phonec 1. Recreating patches is possible but they might sound slightly different because some features operate a little differently such as the envelopes. So these would need to be fine tuned to get the exact same patch.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”