Contact/support not responding?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey

Now I know Sean is on the ball, but I've sent a couple of support requests over the last month to add a used VVV licence I purchased to my main account.

I used the same email address to buy both.

Sometimes emails get inadvertently flagged as spam. Even those that come from my own Support form. I have no idea why, and am planning on switching over to a better email provider in the next month or so. From time to time, the email replies I send out to support requests bounce back for whatever reason (email address has a typo, no longer valid, etc.).

Please send me a PM versus KVR, with your name and email address, and I can get you sorted out. In general, support form emails work better, but if you have sent a couple of requests, a KVR PM is a good way of removing email weirdness from the equation.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:Sometimes emails get inadvertently flagged as spam. Even those that come from my own Support form. I have no idea why, and am planning on switching over to a better email provider in the next month or so. From time to time, the email replies I send out to support requests bounce back for whatever reason (email address has a typo, no longer valid, etc.).

Please send me a PM versus KVR, with your name and email address, and I can get you sorted out. In general, support form emails work better, but if you have sent a couple of requests, a KVR PM is a good way of removing email weirdness from the equation.

Sean Costello
Thanks

Will do :clown:

tehlord wrote:Hey

Now I know Sean is on the ball, but I've sent a couple of support requests over the last month to add a used VVV licence I purchased to my main account.

I used the same email address to buy both.
the quality of customer-support he's provided me has been unbeatable.

Return to “Valhalla DSP”