Program settings not saving?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am trying a set up where every song I want to play has it's own session. For each session, there are 2 or 3 subsessions set up, as I normally need to switch between 2 or 3 sounds for each song. Using the setlist, I have set up songs that point to their respective sessions.

One of the plugins I'm using is Guitar Rig 5, and I have found that the "program" for that plugin is not always saved by Cantabile. When I switch between songs on the setlist, the Guitar Rig 5 "program" sometimes has the correct selection, but other times will have whatever the last program used was, or even some random program.

Am I doing something wrong? This is a big problem for me and I can't use Cantabile until I work out why it is doing this.

Update - it seems that when a session is loaded, the program I had previously selected and saved for the plugin "Guitar Rig 5" is not always selected, and the program field in the rack just says "Prg 0". However it appears that selecting the subsession relating to it forces it to load the correct program.

Return to “Topten Software”