Looped slices?

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's always seemed strange to me that wave slices are assigned to splits via the loop controls. It seems there's no simple way to loop a slice without converting the slices to waves and then remapping them.

I suppose it's not feasible to change it now but perhaps TXv3 could assign wave slices to splits via the wave control ie. "mywave: slc1" and leave the loop controls free to just specify looping behaviour?

bump. this got me too. i want to use tx as sampler for my monome MLR patch but can't because there's no quick way to slice and loop/CFloop those slices...
i am vocal about my opinions of the performance and ethics of developers and software companies

hey pals

i want to bring this up again because it is the only thing holding me back from this terrific tool.

my sampling needs are mostly met in reaper's arrange view. i don't do much library stuff. i'm only interested in tx for my MLR needs.

individual looping of individual slices -- what are the odds that this could be implemented?
i am vocal about my opinions of the performance and ethics of developers and software companies

Return to “CWITEC”