Round Robin Implementation Through Group Switching

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am still implementing velocity layering + round robins through wave matrices. It works really well and is pretty quick.

However, in some cases , I would be interested it doing this through group switching, but cannot get the hang of it till now,

For eg : I drop some velocity layered samples on C2. It makes a set of velocity layered groups out of them. Let's call this the RR A set.

Then I drop the RR B set of velocity layered samples to C2. It makes another set of velocity layered groups out of them.

Now how do I get it to Round Robin between the RR A set and the RR B set during playing ?

Do I just select all the groups and then enable group switching and select Group as the round robin source ?

That does not work, or at least I cant hear it till now ?

Any help would be appreciated.

1.) Select the first set (RR A)
2.) Enable switch
3.) In Seq/R, set 1 and 2 (pos 1, seq len 2)
4.) Select RR B, Enable switch
5.) Set Seq/R 2 and 2

Since you are mapping drums, you might want to set RR-source to "MIDI", i.e. per-key, but default should be fine as well.
(Please ignore the display bug in the RR source menu. It is harmless, and I'll update the build with a fix asap)
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Thank you for the prompt reply !

I'll try and report back.

Yes it works great !

Actually the tool tip / hint and the manual section mentions it as length /position when it is actually position length.

Return to “CWITEC”