GD-6 midi track not played

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guitar Accomp.mid.zip
Hello, I have a problem!
I'm working on a project based on a midi file, but if you use your virtual guitar many notes are not played during the performance.
On this track which I enclose, in fact, there are many overlapping notes, (the track I have not made ​​it myself) but if you use the Yamaha keyboard, it plays very well, and the same thing happens if I use the virtual guitar for Musiclab Real Guitar.
If you use your GD-6, the track does not play properly, as indeed many notes are lost.
The same thing happens if I use the guitar Ample Sound, or that of Ilya Efimof or Orange Tree Sample!
The only Virtual guitar that sounds so perfect track is precisely to MusicLab.
In this way, however, are forced to use this virtual, so I can not use your own, even if I prefer it.
E 'possible to find out why your not playing the guitar track so perfect, and then without missing notes in the street?

I look forward to a welcome response

Thanks and regards

Tiziano Rupil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Tiziano,

This is normal. Since many notes are overlapping, and the legato mode is engaged, then instead of playing chords, it plays legatos.
If you want to avoid that, just set the legato mode to Off or the legato distance to a big value and it will play everything.
I just tried it here with your midi file and it works fine.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”