Do you still have to use "stylish" to get rid of avatars?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If not, how do you do it?
Last edited by hibidy on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

On the dropdown menu by your username (upper right where you sign in) go to General KVR Preferences. You can turn off avatars there. I haven't tried it, but it should work. I think I remember reading that you will still see them in the "Posts" listing under What's New on the right of the page, but they'll be gone from the actual posts.
No longer a moderator.

thanks! Lemme see of that works on the other computer....

nooo! :cry:

I am using the anti-avatar device...

This fellow works on the right side of the monitor, I'm saving up for the second unit to cover the other side.

Zombie Queen wrote:I am using the anti-avatar device...

This fellow works on the right side of the monitor, I'm saving up for the second unit to cover the other side.
What do you have against my revolutionary Mickey Mouse avatar? :x

:lol:

Tricky-Loops wrote:What do you have against my revolutionary Mickey Mouse avatar? :x
Some cardboard.

Brilliant!
... space is the place ...

Zombie Queen wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:What do you have against my revolutionary Mickey Mouse avatar? :x
Some cardboard.
Be careful, I've got an Anti-Avatar destructor device: :P

D.H. Miltz wrote:On the dropdown menu by your username (upper right where you sign in) go to General KVR Preferences. You can turn off avatars there. I haven't tried it, but it should work. I think I remember reading that you will still see them in the "Posts" listing under What's New on the right of the page, but they'll be gone from the actual posts.
That got it, thanks again

No problem, glad it worked.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Site Stuff”