Spectral capable of Breath Control?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spectral

Hi,

I've DLed the Spectral beta and have been playing it in Sonar X3; it's very cool and I'd like to thank you for making it available. But as I've been using it with my WX5, it'd be very nice to be able to rout CC02 (breath control)in the modulation window. I don't see it listed as an option; is there a way to get at it that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Hi Dan,

YES, it can be used.

As we deliver 850+ factory presets and there are even more to come, we wanted everyone to be able to play them as expressive as possible. Thus the factory presets make use of Modulation Wheel and Aftertouch / Pressure, BUT you can set up your BC as either MW or AT on the Setup page, this way you can right away use all presets with a BC controller. Hope I explained it well.

Yes, what you explained is quite clear and I just tried it. I remapped BC to both AT and mod wheel controlling main, Osc 1, and Osc 2 volume on Slider Lead and it worked. I think I'll be able to get more of a spread in volume as it seems rather restrained right not (but I have not gotten to look yet too deeply). But right now, it's about 1:30 AM, so I'm off to the snoozles. :wink:

Thanks, Peter; I'll play with it some more tomorrow!

Dan

Sorry, Peter; I was imprecise. I should have noted that when I routed BC to At and Modulation, I did this separately (not at the same time as one would assume from my note).

FWIW,

Dan

All good Dan, thanks for the clarification. I hope it works nicely for you!

Return to “LinPlug”