xoxos 2011

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As soon as I can scrape up some cash, I intend to purchase more of your stuff- but in the meantime, good to know you're still at it... and thanks for all the cool toys. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

cheers, but same as always - when it comes to payments, i prefer the stuff floating on the top rather than scraped off the bottom ;) there's plenty of decent free plugs and other thnigs to spend money on besides vst :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Yeah, don't worry... I won't be spending the dog food money on new toys. ;) My vst budget should be a little bigger this year though, since I'm no longer unemployed.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Rurik, I wish you all the best in year 2012 and thank you for Swish2 and Radian(t). Also in effect bundle are some great plugins. Hope, that you will continue with VST creating.

Regards

U
-
o
yzcoruhT

as long as there's a vst format and an internet to post them on, or someone beats me to it.. (or we resolve to exchanging algorithms..) :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote: then i posted a new thread on another product. within half an hour, the thread had over 2000 hits.
another example of this here -

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=339587

2000 hits for a thread in music cafe within 10 hours of being posted... so either i'm way famous, or me posting means someone gets to run a script for whatever gratification it brings them.

fascinating stuff happens round here huh

Return to “xoxos”