Discount for buying Room and Shimmer?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love FreqEcho so, despite the fact that I am very content with Aether/Breeze, I find myself really wanting to add Room and Shimmer. Is there a discount for buying both? I don't see anything on the website, so I assume not.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I'll just quote Sean here:
valhallasound wrote:Yes. $100.

:D

In all seriousness, if I offered a bundle price now, I would piss off a bunch of people who have bought both ValhallaShimmer and ValhallaRoom already. My philosophy is to pick a fixed price, offer a ridiculous amount of DSP goodness for that price, and stick with that price.

Sean Costello
Cheers
Dennis

Sean could charge twice or more for his Plugs but he doesn't - that's very cool!

That's what I figured and $100 still seems cheap for plugins of that quality. Thanks Dennis!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Valhalla DSP”