Envelopes time

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Short question, why are the times for the ADSR so short? Like release 1000ms? Would be a change to integrate into the next update there longer times for attack,decay and release'?

Also a little issue which should be better, during playing sounds on a maizesampler based plugin, by fast turning up and down the volume control coming there little crackles - not nice :D

Cyforce wrote:Short question, why are the times for the ADSR so short? Like release 1000ms? Would be a change to integrate into the next update there longer times for attack,decay and release'?

Also a little issue which should be better, during playing sounds on a maizesampler based plugin, by fast turning up and down the volume control coming there little crackles - not nice :D
How long do you think the ADSR time should be?

Yeah, the volume crack is a known problem. 2.1 will fix it.

Well 1000ms are defintiv to short, specially for pads and acoustics.
On some plugins the attack,decay and release times is up to 25000 ms, which is in my eyes also too much, so a good medium value would be good, like 10000ms, or perhaps also different values for attack, decay and release if possible, like 5000,5000,7500?

Cyforce wrote:Well 1000ms are defintiv to short, specially for pads and acoustics.
On some plugins the attack,decay and release times is up to 25000 ms, which is in my eyes also too much, so a good medium value would be good, like 10000ms, or perhaps also different values for attack, decay and release if possible, like 5000,5000,7500?
The 1000ms limit you were talking about is the group level offset which range from -1000 to 1000 ms to adjust all the samples in the group. For each sample in the group, you can still set the time to be from 0 - 5000ms.

So the range combined is actually 0 - 6000 ms.

caoxiang wrote:
Cyforce wrote:Well 1000ms are defintiv to short, specially for pads and acoustics.
The 1000ms limit you were talking about is the group level offset which range from -1000 to 1000 ms to adjust all the samples in the group. For each sample in the group, you can still set the time to be from 0 - 5000ms.

So the range combined is actually 0 - 6000 ms.
Through the new version is in the xml no values to find, for setting for example the release to min - 0ms and max 5000ms. So where can i adjust this now?

Return to “Maizesoft”