New Torch Electric Guitar coming July 1!

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very excited to be presenting Torch Electric Guitar for Kontakt 4!
Available July 1, 2011.

Indiginus Torch Demo

T Collins
indiginus

Looks interesting. Two questions:

Will it come with Kontakt player, or will it require a full version?

Also, what is the planned cost?

Thanks,

--Sean

audiojunkie wrote:Looks interesting. Two questions:

Thanks,

--Sean
Sean,

The cost will be $50 USD.
It does not come with Kontakt Player, so you must own a full version of Kontakt 4 to use the library.

TC

Sounds quite good so far, both solo and strummed;..
and looks like a real no-brainer as well...

Definitely count me in, TC !
:)

tcollins wrote:
audiojunkie wrote:Looks interesting. Two questions:

Thanks,

--Sean
Sean,

The cost will be $50 USD.
It does not come with Kontakt Player, so you must own a full version of Kontakt 4 to use the library.

TC
The price is definitely right. Unfortunately, I don't have Kontakt. Would you consider SFZ as a release format? (unless your package uses scripts--then I'm stuck).

--Sean

Hi there, very nice demo... As far as the lead examples are concerned, are stuff like the string bends and legato something that can be done on the fly, or does it need to be edited in the sequencer?? Any info appreciated, thanks..

tradivoro wrote:Hi there, very nice demo... As far as the lead examples are concerned, are stuff like the string bends and legato something that can be done on the fly, or does it need to be edited in the sequencer?? Any info appreciated, thanks..
The leads were played live over the backing tracks. If I remember right, some of the bends were played using the Slides feature, but most are just pitch wheel moves. Sometimes I will edit the pitch wheel data if it's sloppy, but for the most part what you hear is live playing.
I will post a "walk-through" demo of features in the next few days.
Thanks for the kind words!
TC

The leads were played live over the backing tracks. If I remember right, some of the bends were played using the Slides feature, but most are just pitch wheel moves. Sometimes I will edit the pitch wheel data if it's sloppy, but for the most part what you hear is live playing.
TC
thanks, looking forward to the walk through... Is there a special legato mode, through keyswitches or other means??

tradivoro wrote:
TC
thanks, looking forward to the walk through... Is there a special legato mode, through keyswitches or other means??
No special legato mode. You can choose between up slides, down slides, and harmonics that are triggered by higher velocities. I'll show some lead examples on a demo, and show how they are played.

Return to “Indiginus”