Fl Studio Remix

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone I have a problem when I want to remix a song, may be you can help me out. I cant drag a song to the playlist dont know why... I have tried to drag it from itunes and my download files but anything :( so may be theres is another way to do it that you know ... please if you know answer I really will appreciate it.

Thankx for your time
:D

Are you sure the format is supported by FL?
Another way to load audio into FL is to add an Audio Clip / Sampler (Channels -> Add one -> Audio Clip / Sampler) and to load the sample into that channel by clicking the folder icon and navigating to the file in the browser. If the file type is not supported the only thing you can do is try to convert it.

If you don't know how to use the sampler / audio clip, check this:
http://flstudio.image-line.com/help/htm ... ampler.htm

I solve it :D it was the format of the song but Im not shure if its okay because I have to convert the song to WAV but Wav is to big :S ¿Is there anyway to drag mp3 songs to fl? because I cant only If I convert it like a said...... can you hel me out please :) thanks to hepl out anyway

Im running fl is there any function or something that you know?

Why is wav too big? And yes you can drag mp3 files to FL, no problem.

well I cant drag mp3 to fl I dont know why... I have friends that can but I have to convert a sample to wav using itunes

Return to “Maizesoft”