plug request: same of s-note-matrix - but improved

Official support for: thepiz.org
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=60

this plug can be improved:

possibility to convert a note on-off to a cc on-off (value=0)

possibility to convert a note to a pc message

toggle mode for each node

a special version wich includes the s-cc-matrix2 functions

there are no plastique updates since 2007!!

you should try asking him again.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

i did.. no reply since 2007 :(

I'm going to try to find the time to have an update before Xmas, which will include mostly bugfixes and also OSX versions. For feature requests I simply don't have the time anymore (I will gratefully listen to them, but the chance to find the time to implement them will be rather slim to non-existant :().

plastique wrote:I'm going to try to find the time to have an update before Xmas, which will include mostly bugfixes and also OSX versions. For feature requests I simply don't have the time anymore (I will gratefully listen to them, but the chance to find the time to implement them will be rather slim to non-existant :().
well, a very little request for me is to have a selectable "cc-off" option in note-matrix (noteon=cc127 noteoff=cc0)

and if possible a "PC-out" option

I haven't forgotten about it, just not having had enough spare time around the festive days. The update is nearing completion now though.

plastique wrote:I haven't forgotten about it, just not having had enough spare time around the festive days. The update is nearing completion now though.
:D

plastique wrote:I haven't forgotten about it, just not having had enough spare time around the festive days. The update is nearing completion now though.
Are there any instructions anywhere on how to use S-Note-Matrix? I've been trying to use it. What does the "F" button do? Why can't I get the arrows to work? Can you describe what all the other buttons do? Is there a way to zoom in to see the matrix more closely?

I'm using Windows XP and Sonar 8.5.3. I'm using it as a VSTi insert. But looking for more instructions. Online it says something about "Ctrl Drag and Shift Drag", but I am not sure what that means in the windows world.

Thanks again for your help.
If I had a good quote, I would place it right here!

Return to “Insert Piz Here”