Almost there

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's coming...it's really coming...:)

I was browsing your site and listening to the demos of the current line of products.

Will we be able to get in on a promo soon for the new Qin engine products?

Do you have an estimation of when the new products will be available?

Will there be a pre-buy period before release?

Will the prices be different (higher) for the new engine products?

Hi there,

The new version will be launched very soon.

As for the intro discount...we are still weighing a few options. But one thing is for sure, the existing customers would get the best deal, that's the rule we have always been following ever since we started.

There won't be a preorder period - or we would have done that already. :D

The pricing isn't going to be changed for this release.

If I become a customer before you launch the new products, will I qualify for the best deal for existing customers?

Also, if I buy something like erhu, will there be an upgrade price to Qin engine erhu, or will the new erhu be considered a completely different product with its own price?

Currently you have two bundles available, one with three instruments and one with five instruments (if I recall correctly). Since many of your instruments are similarly priced, I think it would be a boost for customers if we could choose the three or five instruments to be included in a custom bundle as long as the pricing on the instruments chosen is the same.

Yes, you will be treated as an existing customer even if you buy just one plugin before we launch the QIN Edition campaign. I think this is the best way to get into the better deal. You should hurry though...or you can wait... :wink:

QIN Edition upgrade shall be free for all existing customers, even though it's a major upgrade.

Essential China has been changed to include 6 instruments now. The webpage hasn't been updated yet, but the order page has the correct info listed there. These packed offers are assembled to meet the basic needs (from our point of vew) for an authentic Chinese timber.

Your suggestion about customizing the bundles is very good. We welcome potential customers contacting us with inquiries like this, and once both parties agree on which instruments are included in the selection and the discounted amount, we'll guide you through the rest of the ordering process.

That's great to hear, thank you.

Erhu purchased.

ChineeErHu sounds good and plays very nicely.
Thank you for your prompt and courteous service.

For financial planning purposes, can you give us a hint of an approximate date or month that the Qin Engine products campaign will begin and also the duration for the special introductory sale?

We are sending out upgrade info to our users now. It may take a while (read: a few days) though till everyone receives the message, as we are sending the notice in small batches in order to spread out the server load...

sosayweall wrote:We are sending out upgrade info to our users now. It may take a while (read: a few days) though till everyone receives the message, as we are sending the notice in small batches in order to spread out the server load...
thank you

Return to “Kong Audio”