Any hints on what's coming up next?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have to say that I still truly love your libraries. I've purchased 4 of them, and have my eyes set on another 2 to pick up sometime soon, but still.... I've been wondering what's next?

And anyone who's not familiar with Soniccouture... check them out for some great sample libraries. 8)

Thanks for asking. we've been very quiet, we're aware of that. the truth is that we've been in a manic period of development, and like all these things in life, it's got delayed and delayed and taken 4 times longer than we first thought. But, very soon ( famous last words) new things will be happening. A new website will lead the way, several new products over the next few months, featuring some extremely rare and unusual instruments, as well as some new free and exclusive content.

all i can say is.. watch this space....

now, back to the grindstone

No worries... I figured the "quietness" was related to something productive.

Well, I'll keep my eyes open, and look forward to the new site as well as the new products! :wink:

soniccouture wrote:Thanks for asking. we've been very quiet, we're aware of that. the truth is that we've been in a manic period of development, and like all these things in life, it's got delayed and delayed and taken 4 times longer than we first thought. But, very soon ( famous last words) new things will be happening. A new website will lead the way, several new products over the next few months, featuring some extremely rare and unusual instruments, as well as some new free and exclusive content.

all i can say is.. watch this space....

now, back to the grindstone
At the time, when you said "grindstone"... did you mean that literally? :hihi:

How are you doing?

Anything wonderful coming for christmas :D

hey! that's our job.

we just haven't got around to it yet!

:P

Return to “Soniccouture”