more soundcontrol with Mulab

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Enclosed a picture of the fabfilter twin synthesizer
- it shows only "what you use is what you see" controls (looks like "wysiwyg", but different)
- modulation is easy to follow

With this synth you can use the routings for MULAB
And of course : Made in Holland this synth.. were the clever people are :P

janamdo wrote:Enclosed a picture of the fabfilter twin synthesizer
- it shows only "what you use is what you see" controls (looks like "wysiwyg", but different)
- modulation is easy to follow

With this synth you can use the routings for MULAB
And of course : Made in Holland this synth.. were the clever people are :P

LOL ... where the clever people are :)

ok? what about it? :?:

> DiGiT < wrote:ok? what about it? :?:
what do you think?

Sorry, no offense meant in anyway; just correcting a spelling mistake. BTW, I do like using Fabfilter Twin2 in MU.LAB.

sunhome wrote:Sorry, no offense meant in anyway; just correcting a spelling mistake. BTW, I do like using Fabfilter Twin2 in MU.LAB.
i am a dutchmen so i make wrong sentences with the english language, that 's unavoidable for me ofcourse

So i you see a funny word or sentence made by me ..have fun about it..no problem

It seems to me the fabfilter twin made in Holland is a innovative piece of software engineering and i was enthousiastic about it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------
the topic is: more soundcontrol in MUlab ..so than can be achieved with fabfilter to learn the art of soundmaking, because right now in MUlab with the modular section it is not that easy with the modular routing
That is no complain !
------------------------------------------------------------------

It's nice to know more than 1 language, probably makes the brain stronger :)

+1 to making the session modular area more like Fabfilter's interface where what you use is what you see" controls. I think you are on to something here...

Regards, James

oh i thought you were saying something in particular about it, not just 'here it is, what do you think?'

sunhome wrote: +1 to making the session modular area more like Fabfilter's interface where what you use is what you see" controls. I think you are on to something here...

Regards, James
+1 !!!

Never thought about it like that, but it seems to be a very interesting idea :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I love my Fabfilter (the old blue non-twin)! I chain it in MU.LAB to get more oscs. :D

Bonteburg wrote:I love my Fabfilter (the old blue non-twin)
I've got the Twin v1 and it does the job very well :D I like the gui layout even better then v2 for this synth (that's why I didn't upgrade).

Only thing I don't understand is why FabFilter doesn't include onboard effects in their synths.. :shock:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “MUTOOLS”