I paid but have received no license key...????!!!!!!

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please help I have just paid for Mulab Xt with paypal but no licence key has arrived and no confirmation from Mulab.......what do i do next...

There's a support e-mail address here, but Jo, the MuLab author, is frequent at KVR and he will surely see this post soon. Anyway don't worry, Jo is a great guy and he will surely solve your problem ASAP.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Branis wrote:There's a support e-mail address here (http://www.mutools.com/support.html), but Jo, the MuLab author, is frequent at KVR and he will surely see this post soon. Anyway don't worry, Jo is a great guy and he will surely solve your problem ASAP.
Hi thanks for response I have emailed infodesk@mutools but no reply as yet...I am worried as i have had no conformation whatsoever...is this software company totaly genuine...I dont understand i have used the free versinand it is great...

But why O why dont i get a serial number when i pay...these things happen instantly with al other software companies....

Sorry to go on but this is annoying!!

Steve.

I really don't know why you haven't received your key yet, but I can assure you that the company is totally genuine.

Steve, your MU.LAB User Key has been sent :)

Please note that MU.LAB keys are sent manually, that's why there sometimes is a delay between a payment and the transmission of the MU.LAB User Key.

Sorry for any inconvenience this delay caused.

Thanks for choosing MU.LAB, enjoy making music :)

Branis wrote:I really don't know why you haven't received your key yet, but I can assure you that the company is totally genuine.
Hi thanks again IVE GOT IT came a bit late just me panicking thanks for concern..

Steve.

mutools wrote:Steve, your MU.LAB User Key has been sent :)

Please note that MU.LAB keys are sent manually, that's why there sometimes is a delay between a payment and the transmission of the MU.LAB User Key.

Aw thanks I feel silly now...its just that I had no confirmation of payment or a serial for at least 30 minutes which is a lifetime on the web....sorry for the fuss and the paranoia :)

I'm a programmer and musician myself and I have to say I love your Mulab...thanks again.

Steve. :oops:

steveraymon wrote:
mutools wrote:Steve, your MU.LAB User Key has been sent :)

its just that I had no confirmation of payment or a serial for at least 30 minutes which is a lifetime on the web.
But you did receive an immediate confirmation from PayPal, right?

BTW, FYI, some time ago i did check with PayPal if it's possible to make a customized reply to the customer, but unfortunately that's not possible. I was unhappily surprised by that. It could make things a lot more easy/transparant, both for the customer and MUTOOLS.

Return to “MUTOOLS”