Another idea/ question/FR for MUX

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there...

I had another idea for the MUX:

Would it be possible, that the event outs of modules like LFO, Envelope generators and so on could access automation parameters of VST/i's???

Would this not a nice additon to route an extra envelope or LFO to modulation targets like filter parameters, pitch or whatever you can automate in a VST/i ...or perhaps use the audio out of an oscillator or Sampla to do FM or AM to the oscillators of any VSTi or do Filter FM to any filter...

Should be possible (at least the event stuff, not sure about the audio), shouldn't it???

This would turn the MUX in something like a "Mini-Reason"... many people like the modularity of Reason but not that it's a closed system without VST support...you can close this gap!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I think, one cannot imagine all the possibilities such a system would offer...

Trancit

A fantastic idea that a VST instrument can be automated in MUlab..it is possible already with the musynthcore with modulation sources and modulation targets
I think the problem is that you must bring the VST in the same workenviroment like the Mysyntcore now is.
Can Mulab convert all VST ?

Return to “MUTOOLS”