a new plug??

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey why don't you don't make a new freeware with the same quality? :D

hivkorn wrote:hey why don't you don't make a new freeware with the same quality? :D
New stuff coming up, but not free. It'll be good.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:
hivkorn wrote:hey why don't you don't make a new freeware with the same quality? :D
New stuff coming up, but not free. It'll be good.

Sean Costello
Oooh, any more concrete information? Or any hints at least?

yep tells us more!! :)

I can't wait for payware from you because I'm a huge fan of your echo plug!

No concrete hints until the plugin is in the final beta testing stage. However, if you want some insight about what I am working on, I would suggest following my blog at http://valhalladsp.wordpress.com. I will be writing about stuff that is on my mind.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:No concrete hints until the plugin is in the final beta testing stage. However, if you want some insight about what I am working on, I would suggest following my blog at http://valhalladsp.wordpress.com. I will be writing about stuff that is on my mind.

Sean Costello
OK then, from what you've written so far my guess is it's a plugin that will help us to create atonal prog rock- an auto scale-runner, a nonsense lyric generator, a dramatic pause causer?

Cordelia wrote:
valhallasound wrote:No concrete hints until the plugin is in the final beta testing stage. However, if you want some insight about what I am working on, I would suggest following my blog at http://valhalladsp.wordpress.com. I will be writing about stuff that is on my mind.

Sean Costello
OK then, from what you've written so far my guess is it's a plugin that will help us to create atonal prog rock- an auto scale-runner, a nonsense lyric generator, a dramatic pause causer?
Dangit! I gave away TOO MUCH!!!

Yep, my new plugin performs AutoTune on your vocals, quantizes the notes into Lydian or Phrygian mode, performs speech recognition, translates your words from English into German via Babelfish, translates that into French, and then translates the whole thing back into English again, shaping your words with an accent that is somewhere between all the accents.

Well, since you've ruined the surprise, I'm going to go back to working on my fallback project.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

Sean Costello
Dangit! I gave away TOO MUCH!!!

Yep, my new plugin performs AutoTune on your vocals, quantizes the notes into Lydian or Phrygian mode, performs speech recognition, translates your words from English into German via Babelfish, translates that into French, and then translates the whole thing back into English again, shaping your words with an accent that is somewhere between all the accents.

Well, since you've ruined the surprise, I'm going to go back to working on my fallback project.

Sean Costello
Damn. :dog:
I hope the rest of KVR doesn't hate on me for ruining this.
I really could use a new accent, Sean. I'm from Texas, everything I say sounds corny. Can I sing about Norse Gods and faerie princesses with this twang?

Cordelia wrote: I hope the rest of KVR doesn't hate on me for ruining this.
I really could use a new accent, Sean. I'm from Texas, everything I say sounds corny. Can I sing about Norse Gods and faerie princesses with this twang?
It is a little known fact that 70% of the lyrics of David Yow's lyrics are, in fact, about broadswords and saving throws. And don't forget "Tales of Topographic Oceans" by the Butthole Surfers.

Roky Erickson probably did sing about faerie princesses and "heyre be dragons" at some point in his career, but it was probably a bit more disturbing...

valhallasound wrote:
Cordelia wrote: I hope the rest of KVR doesn't hate on me for ruining this.
It is a little known fact that 70% of the lyrics of David Yow's lyrics are, in fact, about broadswords and saving throws. And don't forget "Tales of Topographic Oceans" by the Butthole Surfers.

Roky Erickson probably did sing about faerie princesses and "heyre be dragons" at some point in his career, but it was probably a bit more disturbing...
:lol:
valhallasound wrote:And don't forget "Tales of Topographic Oceans" by the Butthole Surfers.

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Valhalla DSP”