TED -The Einzelsounds Downloadsystem-

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear friends and customers,

we are very happy to announce our new

TED -The Einzelsounds Downloadsystem-

Now you can get just that one multisample you need! Starting with Euro 0.90 you can download all those sounds that perfectly fit to your existing sample library archive or even build a completely new custom sound archive.

Single multisamples and one-shots perfect to complement your existing sample library archive or even to build a custom sample archive for your personal purposes. This list is everygrowing and will be periodically updated with new entries and more sample formats. Use the documentation PDF descriptions below to get an impression about the individual sounds, listen to the audio tracks to find out how they sound when playing them. Klick the concerned order link to add a multisample or one-shot to the shopping cart. The minimum order for a purchase is Euro 9.00, the Einzelsounds are download products (optional mail data attachment, CD), payment via PayPal. For further order processing details please visit the Order page. We have three sample sizes: Small, Mid Size, Large - and the prices for those are

Small: Euro 0.90
Mid Size: Euro 1.90
Large: Euro 2.90

Our new TED system will be updated on a regular basis, so stay tuned for new entries!

Download or stream the new TED PDF with the currently available Einzelsounds. Each one is listed with name, MB size, audio track mp3, sample format, direct cart link.:

TED PDF

This is a completely new system and we tested everything to get it flawless right away. Please tell us any ideas and wishes for future purposes too!

Best regards

Julia

julia wrote:
This is a completely new system and we tested everything to get it flawless right away. Please tell us any ideas and wishes for future purposes too!

Best regards

Julia
Break down the various libraries into individual packages like with Kirk Hunter?

Sounds like a great idea! :party:

But, where's the link for the TED location? Also, I can't make the PDF download to work. :cry:

click on Julia's signature link and then on "Back in time records" at the top where you'll find TED and some other things they offer. The PDF works on the website

EDIT: PDF works fine from the forum link too but i think it's some sort of flash or active x application (sorry, not really sure exactly what it is but it opens in some sort of special programme rather than directly in acrobat but you can also download)

Also, I should have said - i haven't tried these yet so can't say how good they are, i'm just posting to be helpful.

Why not just link to the store instead? :shrug:

http://store.bitr.de/index.php?cPath=11

The only thing missing now is some mp3 examples. ;-)

@ William, the PDF can be requested also by mail and there are mp3 audio tracks for each single sound entry. Usually the PDF stream/download link should work flawlessly, this is the very first time that someone could not load or stream it. Indeed it is possible to copy/paste the audio tracks link into the cart entries too, we already thought about this addition.

@ KVRdataminer, thanks for the comment. Yes, this is also an idea and we already did small packages with sound families like 10 Minimoog basses etc. to be well prepared for this kind if inquiries, maybe we will add this option to TED.

Best regards

Julia

Return to “Back In Time Records”