Problems in getting Effectrix to work on Sonar 8 producer edt.

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm having serious trouble with the effectrix demoversion.

I can open the plugin as an efx in Sonar but the "play bar" doesn't show on the effects timeline and nothing can be heard. I have ticked the "use as tempo based plugin" box in the plugin options.

I have tried to tick and untick almost every possible function in the effect but with no success.

Can anybody help me. Is there something I need to do in Sonar? Something related to MIDI?! I have run out of ideas.

Thanks in advance!

- J

sometimes you have to unplug and insert effectrix again after you have changed an option. If you want to play effectrix via midi, you have to turn on the 'configure as synth' option. Then plug it into an audiotrack as a synth.
The tempo based mode works here in Sonar 7.

Ok, now it works... but, Is it possible to get the loop to start from the beginning every time when play is pressed? Now it starts from where it stopped. It makes the timing of the effect incorrect.

Thanks for the help in advance!

In host mode Effectrix is hard synced to the host clock.
The playposition is anywhere when you press play, so just starting from anywhere would be always different and unpredictable.
If you want to start Effectrix at certain positions you have to use MIDI, to trigger it.

Robert

Return to “Sugar Bytes”