A couple of questions about Thesys

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Is it possible to modulate sequence length in Thesys? Can you do this with either a midi message or some other way e.g. another sequence or other inbuilt parameter

Also, does the one licence cover the Windows and Mac versions? I want to use it on Mac for now but want to move over to Windows in the near future - I don't really want to buy a second copy for this.

Finally, does the discount still apply for Era 2 owners?

auricle wrote:Hi,

Is it possible to modulate sequence length in Thesys? Can you do this with either a midi message or some other way e.g. another sequence or other inbuilt parameter

Also, does the one licence cover the Windows and Mac versions? I want to use it on Mac for now but want to move over to Windows in the near future - I don't really want to buy a second copy for this.

off topic sorry,

but why you want to switch to windows ???

:o

giorgiomartini wrote:
auricle wrote:Hi,

off topic sorry,

but why you want to switch to windows ???

:o
:) I plan to run both.

I'm keeping Mac for Numerology - one of the best programs ever but sometimes a simple plugin like Thesys is just what is needed. I'm also thinking about Metasynth which is Mac only.

However, I miss VAZ modular and Cubase runs better at low latencies on PC.

The license allows you to run Thesys 2 systems. So you can use the mac and the windows version.

The discount is still valid.

You can not modify the sequence looplength in realtime, but you can use up to 16 different patterns with different length.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”