Problem mapping one AAR control in Kore2...

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!

Loving the update of AAR... just one tiny problem in that the control for 'Cross Lo-Mid' (the top left crescent moon knob in the Damping section) does not want to play ball when doing User mapping in Kore2.

The parameter shows up under the Plug-In Controller List in Kore2 (it cannot be mapped directly from the GUI for some reason) and works until the template is saved. Upon recall this parameter vanishes from Kore.

All other controls are working fine and in the last version (1.1) I'm pretty sure that I could get this one parameter to stick in Kore2. It will however work from the Plug-in Controller Pages (the one that Kore maps itself).

I can confirm that I can successfully map the parameter to a Macro control in Live 8.

Wondered if you had any ideas or whether it would be possible to sort out in a small update at some point?

Many thanks,

Alan

(I'm on OS X 10.5.7, Kore 2.1 and AAR 1.5.04)

Have you tried maping it doing the "learn" then rightclick on the plugin in the matrix method?

Alternatively if it shows up in the default pages you might also try mapping from that instead of the gui (2 ways to do the same thing really).

Return to “Arts Acoustic”