Problem with ChineeShang and ChineeGuanzi (Air Sound) !!

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hallo Sosayweall.
I am registered user for all your beautiful products..I forced problem with 2 products ChineeShang and ChineeGuanzi when I open any of them in cubase sx3 or cubase 5 there is an air sound coming every 6 seconds just for 1 second Strange!! it is always there even if there is no instrument load in!! is it a bug ? other plugins working perfectly..Any solution ?

Shakuman.

Hi shakuman,

Guanzi and Sheng are using our new registration scheme, hence the hiss sound "noise" prior to authorization. Please note that you'll need a C/R authorization code to have the plugin registered and the noise burst removed. Please flip to the backpanel of the plugin and press "register" to see your User ID. Copy and paste it to a message and send it to us via email, along with your name, and we will send you the reg key accordingly.

IMPORTANT: when using the standalone mode to get the User ID, be sure to enable ASIO in the standalone's settings, otherwise the User ID won't be generated by the registration scheme. The correct User ID format should look like this: KACS-XXXX-XXXX.

Thanx mate for your response..I thought there is a test period such a previous products! I will send you the code as soon..

Shakuman.

Return to “Kong Audio”