Free Mini Erhu Released

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I must say the demo is stunning, reminding me of Tan Dun's soundtrack for House of a Thousand Daggers, and that is about as big a compliment as I can possibly give.
thanks for sharing!

I came across this and find it interesting. It seems to be a tribute to the grand ending of a serialized Japanese comic. One features MiniDizi, the other one features MiniErhu. The songs sound quite uplifting and...very carton-ish. :) Rather interesting I'd say...

http://tsukasatan.s33.xrea.com/

*zipped mp3.

Like to add my compliments on the instruments (and the phatbeat pack which has some very nice loops).

Any chance of a guzhang (sp?? Chinese koto anyway) in the near future, as that is something I'd love to get hold of. Even thought of buying my wife one (who used to play) so that I can sample it..

thx
Want to change your additive synth into an addictive one? You just need 5000 Cs!

Hi SARcazm,

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, even though we might do a Guzhen reincarnation, it's not high on the list at the moment...

Just came across this...

http://www.altimeter.jp/item/344&prev=/language_tools

Even though not 100% sure, yet I believe the first tune on the above page is made with MiniErhu. Quite nice...

I like the sound of this demo. It sounds like a video game music fan arrangement. The composition is by Konami from Castlevania Symphony of the Night for Playstation.

Just ran into this tune from this page...

It's a cover tune based on a Japanese animation's score. This remake features a heavy dosage of MiniErhu.

I downloaded the free mini erhu but cant open a PHP file extention.
What do I do to open this free plugin?

Instead of clicking on the link, try right-clicking and choosing Save As.
Hopefully you will get either a .zip or .rar file then. I think the php file is actually the page location of the file, not the instrument file.

MCnoone wrote:I downloaded the free mini erhu but cant open a PHP file extention.
What do I do to open this free plugin?
AFAIK, the links work. My guess is that you are blocked by some kind of anti-adware protection software (or if you have disabled javascript, enable it).

Cloudnine's suggestion about "save as" may work for you.

EDIT: it works now.

Has the real version, full range keys? and not limited as mini is.

Hellfog wrote:Has the real version, full range keys? and not limited as mini is.
Yes, the full version of ChineeErhu is chromatically sampled with velocity layering, as well as tones of meticulously arranged expressions and phrases.

Return to “Kong Audio”