question about zebra cm modwheel assignment

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm usually pretty good setting up modwheel but I just got this synth and having some trouble.
if someone has mc zebracm set3 fxp preset bank, theres the lead patch "I Eat Worms" I just gotta have modulation on the wheel for that sound, if someone could do that for me and post up the preset..I could see how its done..would really! appreciate it.

wavephonic wrote:I'm usually pretty good setting up modwheel but I just got this synth and having some trouble.
if someone has mc zebracm set3 fxp preset bank, theres the lead patch "I Eat Worms" I just gotta have modulation on the wheel for that sound, if someone could do that for me and post up the preset..I could see how its done..would really! appreciate it.
Yes that's my presets, but I'm not clear on what you need? That preset doesn't have a vibrato modulation on it. The mod wheel in up positon just produces a slight tonal change. I made a mistake by setting the lfo's to off positions(all the way left) check your lfo's or global lfo to see if they are not turned off. I should fix them. I turned them(lfo's) off if I wasn't using them, maybe I should not have done that.
Hope you like them.
Later,
Michael

MCnoone wrote:Yes that's my presets, but I'm not clear on what you need? That preset doesn't have a vibrato modulation on it.
thats what I need, but I still can't figure out how to do it

excellent bank btw..just excellent

wavephonic wrote:
MCnoone wrote:Yes that's my presets, but I'm not clear on what you need? That preset doesn't have a vibrato modulation on it.
thats what I need, but I still can't figure out how to do it
Bottom right click on lfo1 tab. Double click:Rate then Amplitude. Set Mod Wheel to 100. Set sync to 1/16. Double click on any knob that says Mod Wheel in the GUI. Go to OSC1:Tune. Click on the knob just below detune knob and set it as lfo1. Move that knob to the left until it says -1.00. Repeat this for OSC2.
Thats just a basic setting. Experiment.
Have fun. :)

wavephonic wrote:excellent bank btw..just excellent
Thanks. I will try to replace that set with the lfo's settings as they should be.

Return to “u-he”