Patchbank preview

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All finished. I gave up after 74 patches because i was just tired of it, and i want to spend some time making music.

Go to this page: http://users.pandora.be/bogaard/temp/sw ... hedon.html

Basically, these are 74 sounds which i will be using as a core sound to start making music with. Most of them are patches rebuilt from all my old freeware synths, which i can now safely delete, becuase they are "retired by Zebra" :).

In no way do they stack up against the work of Howard Scarr, Michael Kastrup, Beej, etc... but there are a couple patches in there of which i'm really proud. The "Mello Vibe" patch for example comes really close to the "vibe" patch of the Mellotron. And the "Berliner" patch is just fun to tweak.

Anyway, enjoy!

Polybius wrote:All finished. I gave up after 74 patches because i was just tired of it, and i want to spend some time making music.

Go to this page: http://users.pandora.be/bogaard/temp/sw ... hedon.html

Basically, these are 74 sounds which i will be using as a core sound to start making music with. Most of them are patches rebuilt from all my old freeware synths, which i can now safely delete, becuase they are "retired by Zebra" :).

In no way do they stack up against the work of Howard Scarr, Michael Kastrup, Beej, etc... but there are a couple patches in there of which i'm really proud. The "Mello Vibe" patch for example comes really close to the "vibe" patch of the Mellotron. And the "Berliner" patch is just fun to tweak.

Anyway, enjoy!
Wow! Thanks for this Polybius! I'll add it to the web bank page (and add your spiffy logo too).
8)

Cool thanks!

Polybius,
I can't wait to get home and download these. I was very impressed with
the initial one's you put up and look forward to hearing the new one's.
Thanks for making these available.
Cheers,
Scott

ya, really REALLY nice work. thanks for the freebee! you have a future in zebra/sound design.

Thanks for sharing!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for pimping it on your homepage!

A bit late to the party on these patches, but better late than never. Cool sounds! I love stuff like this and I was cracking up when I heard the two DotD patches in FX. Thanks very much for giving them away.

Yeah these patches are great, they sound so good and are so nice to play!
Many thanks
:)

Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoy 'em! I have to admit tough, they were a bit rushed (ok...much). I've been tweaking a lot of them, erasing simple mistakes i didn't know back then, because i only owned Zebra for a good month when i finished those presets.

It's also growing, a lot of new patches are being created solely to fit into the songs i'm making, and not just for the sake of creating a patch.

I think i'll do an update when i think it's done (is it ever?) or atleast when it feels good enough to release.

Thanks again for downloading, let me know if you ever make any songs with them, i'd be glad to give it a listen!

Return to “u-he”