NINJAM plugin Audio Unit

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

os wrote:I'm aware of one bug, which for me makes it crash after about 15-20 minutes of use.
...first off: great! - thank you for making this available!

...have yet to try it in real live (was using the NINJAM-client with Soundflower), but trying to connect i already noticed, that i cannot login with my (NINBOT) username and my password into one of the NINJAM testservers, neither can i - as opposed to the standalone client use some name as username and log as anonymous-with-a-name...

...is this intended, or am i doing something wrong (quite possible :wink: )...

...and a more general question: is this plugin as it is, or are there any plans for improvements in the not so distant future?

...lastly: this bug mentioned, how does it develop, does it crash the host also and is a cure on the way (last message regarding this is about 10 months old, so i am hoping :) )

Best wishes!

os wrote:I'm aware of one bug, which for me makes it crash after about 15-20 minutes of use.
...as a follow-up: i was able to crash Live by simply 'switching off' the plugin...sorry, did not save the crash-log; should i next time?

Hi,
you should be able to connect to any server that you can connect to using the standalone client. So you might be doing something wrong there.
I have no plans to work on this more in the near future, sorry. I'm too busy with other plug-ins. Likewise I've not looked further into the crash bug mentioned, so as far as I know it's still there.
I published the source code - maybe someone else would be interested in working on this some more.
cheers,
os.

os wrote:I have no plans to work on this more in the near future, sorry.
...thank you for the quick reply! - what a pity, this plugin is a great idea, and would facilitate a lot of things i was looking for to do...

...i'll keep my eyes open for this plugin and eventual further developments - sometimes something unexpected happens :pray:

Return to “Expert Sleepers”