Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im running OSX 10.4.11 & 10.5.4
Daw Cubase 4.1.3
PPC Dual 2.5

Basically I cannot bypass or enable read and write or save\load from Augustos
Gui.I can access these fuunctions from the Cubase insert Mixer or inspector but not from on top of the Augustos Gui.I actually thought it was a demo limitation but have know realized arfter purchasing its not the case.

Thx

Hi,

What version of Augustus Loop are you using?

Could you clarify exactly what the problem is? Are you saying that these functions don't work (i.e. nothing happens when you click them), or that the controls are hidden, or what?

cheers,
os.

Im using the latest version of Augustos Looper vst 1.80

The controls are viewable but clicking on them does nothing
Also I noticed that Augstos opens with plug in editor view always on top even if the pref is not set this way in Cubase and the Augustos FX version does not exhibit this behaviour.

If the controls aren't working, then to me that suggests a bug in Cubase. They are Cubase's controls, after all, not anything to do with the plug-in.

Have you contacted Steinberg support?

os wrote:If the controls aren't working, then to me that suggests a bug in Cubase. They are Cubase's controls, after all, not anything to do with the plug-in.

Have you contacted Steinberg support?

No Ive not contacted Steinberg support
This is the only plug in out of a vast array that is showing this behaviour I have seen this bug before in early Betas of a major developers products.

Thx

OK let me put it this way: I don't have Cubase, so without your help I'm unlikely to solve this problem, if indeed it's mine to solve.

If you tell Steinberg that you have this problem and ask for their help, maybe they can tell me what's wrong. As a (presumably) registered user, you're much more likely to get any reply from them than I am.

Sorry I did not realise you do not have Cubase

I'll try the support forums 1st and see if any one there can verify the problem
In regards to conacting Steinberg in the UK I think its all changed and I can now contact their support directly.I'll let you no if I find anything out abotu this as I even have oldvst v1.0 plugs that work fine so something is going on in relation to the Gui.

Thx

Ive sent a support request to Steiny hopefully this is something they cna help with Ive also post on Cubase.net not that I hold out any hope of help from there.

Thanks. Do let them know they can contact me directly if need be.

Return to “Expert Sleepers”