X-Rave

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Tim any eta on X-Rave yet?
Simple and repetive are my middle names

well..we have a beta, and we are going thru it, but it might be a while yet, but eventually it will get done, but we can't promise any dates. As with all of Boris's designs, it is most excellent!

Timbo

tconrardy wrote:As with all of Boris's designs, it is most excellent!

Timbo
That's true.....wonderful skin!!!!! :love:

bumpity-do-da

Hello? Any news?

1-2-Many wrote:Hello? Any news?

I am afraid not...my bad..we have been busy updating and working on another new product we have been working on for ages.

Tim

tconrardy wrote:
I am afraid not...my bad..we have been busy updating and working on another new product we have been working on for ages.

Tim
Being NAMM week and all, maybe you'd like to share a teaser on this new product you've been on for ages?

Hi Tim,

What happened to XRave - it's no longer on the AMB products page?
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Hi Tim,
Was/is Atomic that "new product" you were being cryptic about, or is it yet to come?

But more importantyly, is Xrave still in the works?

1-2-Many wrote:Hi Tim,
Was/is Atomic that "new product" you were being cryptic about, or is it yet to come?

But more importantyly, is Xrave still in the works?

well..Xrave went to the back side a bit as we got excited about doing a new type of product with Atomic. However..we might get back to it..but perhaps not a for a bit, as we need a little break in between projects..plus all the support involved with new products as well.

thanks for asking though! Glad to see that it's not forgotten.

Tim

Return to “AlgoMusic”