new synth idea

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi i was thinking it would be awsome if dash could do an emulation of the jp 8000 :D the sales rocked for da alfa 2k why not another roland emulation im sure sales would rock twice as hard for a jp . what do you guys think? what are your feelings of a jp 8000 soft synth ? would you buy it ?

As much as we would love to do it, Roland says we can't. :(

Wk

dam synth tyrants :x this truly makes me sad . why ? is roland planing an emulation themselves ?

dj terror wrote:dam synth tyrants :x this truly makes me sad . why ? is roland planing an emulation themselves ?
Ummmmmmmm let me guess....... because it's their synth? Because they have shaped the technology in it in the past and invested for that purpose?

Some people here seem to find it utterly abnormal that some synth companies claim their trademark rights against some plugins companies but normal that softsynth devs claim their copyrights....

why did roland allow da alfa 2k ?

and if you guys got away with it by changing the name why cant you change the name again like the
da jp 03 :D

Hy, the problem is that daAlfa2k is not an AlphaJuno2 emulation, is different, it started like that but changed into a totally new instrument. ;)

Wk

why not something like the ES2 meets JP8000 with some really quality FX built in (namely chorus and reverb)?

there are A LOT of VA's (as you know) but I still think there is room for improvement... every one of them has it's own character imo.

I wish Synth1 (by Ichiro Toda) would have been opensource.. I would love to have an advanced Synth1 with AntiAliasing oscillators, many more waveforms, dual/configurable filters, and a small mod matrix.. among other things.. but in a small footprint like synth1

theres overkill VA's like Albino and Zeta+, but where are the smaller, rich sounding VA's ?? :(

Return to “NUSofting”